I am a terrible blogger I have decided. All of the blogs that are linked to mine are fun to read, witty, full of good and useful information. I have decided that maybe blogging isn't for me after all. Why? I have a problem sharing all my life's details. Even when people ask me how I am doing I usually say fine even if my world is crashing down around me. Although I will still blog stalk all of you so I can know what you are doing, your best chance at finding me is here If you don't like facebook then you are missing out because it is a nice way to reconnect with old friends, family members, etc. I can keep up with my best friend from Louisiana who I haven't seen in 20 years and it is much quicker and easier than keeping up the blog. I am not saying I will never update my blog but I am taking one more thing off my list to save my sanity!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment