

I am trying to improve my eating habits, not that they are so bad, but I am definitely a junk food-aholic and tend to not eat all the fruits and veggies I should. In doing so, I have been looking for healthy and delicious snacks. I thought I would add a new post on my blog with healthy snacks for anyone else who needs some good snack ideas. Please feel free to leave some of your own!
Here is one of my new favorite snacks: apples and almond butter
One apple and one tablespoon of almond butter about 200 calories
Almond butter is a little less sweet than regular peanut butter but so healthy and really filling. The good fats keep you fuller than just the apple alone!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Snack of the Day!
Posted by Evecall at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, Felice will be so proud of you!Good job! Wish I was worrying about these things with you!!!
I like Laughing Cow cheese spread on celery. mmmmmmm.......
Then a large pizza.
Wow. Looks....hmmmmm....I'll stick to my chocolate donut. :) J/K - I am a junk food junkie too. It's a problem. A big one.
Hey BTW - I am still waiting for some answers to your facebook post. Are you guys moving? Does Zac have a new job? I feel so out of the loop.
LOVE almond butter. costco has organic for cheap! one of my faves...
low fat cottage cheese w/grapefruit. sounds disgusting but its DEEEEELICIOUS!
xoxo
miss you.
Post a Comment