I am sitting here enjoying a delicious pomegranate and listening to Christmas music and pondering on the fate of our world. In this small moment of delight, I realized the world has always had troubles and will continue to always have troubles. It is not my job to worry about ALL of them, but it IS my job to worry about the problems of my little family. So today, enough of politics and on to a wonderful holiday season hopefully filled with Christmas cookies, gingerbread houses, ornaments, pretty packages, twinkling lights, warm fires, cozy nights curled up watching Miracle on 34th Street with my kids, snowmen, thoughts of Christ, service to our community, laughter and MOST OF ALL, LOTS and LOTS of quality time with my family and extended family. I hope you will take a moment to take a breath before the craziness of the season starts and ponder what is most importantfor you! Happy Holidays (I know a little early, but I am ready for happy thoughts!)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I agree with you ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! Happy Holidays to you too...
Oh, I love the holidays!!!!! Only a few more weeks till Black Friday :)))) he, he.
Merry Christmas! Way to think positively. You're right, all we really can do is to take care of and teach our own little families.
WELL SAID! :)
Love ya.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment